- Sector: Science
- Study Mode: Full Time
- Accreditation: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Full Time Duration: 2 Years
- Degree Type: Bachelor
- Qualifications: Bsc
- Awarding University: Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
The increasing need for trained professionals in the field of psychology is now recognized in Sri Lanka. Psychology and its teachings can be applied in many days to day life settings, and the lack of trained professionals is putting a halt to applying the findings and principles of psychology effectively. This is limiting the people of the country from benefiting at times needed as the others do around the globe. An individual with a Psychology qualification can choose the areas they wish to continue their work depending on their own interests, skills, and education choices.
• Pass in three subjects at the G.C.E Advanced Level Examinations (Local or London or equivalent) obtained at one and the same sitting in any stream and
• A pass in the Aptitude Test conducted by the Institute.